OCCUSAF a leader in the provision of health and safety services was established during 1988. We are a National Company and are currently one of the longest established providers of this important service in South Africa.
We have extensive experience in the Industrial as well as the Construction and Mining Sectors and have assisted many companies in attaining high levels of compliance with the various Safety Acts and also five star ratings. We have also presented many seminars on health and safety.
We are well versed with general industry and currently assist in initiating international SHERQ interventions to increase awareness throughout industry and information sharing among the various SHERQ practitioners across the risk management portfolio.
It is OCCUSAF ‘s objective to reach out and establish good communication with a wide variety of business undertakings such as – large, medium and small business as well as relevant government ministries and departments to market and make our products and services known to the world market.
1. Profit – To generate sufficient profit to finance
2. Future projects and commitments and provide the resources needed to achieve the other objectives of the company.
3. Growth – To grow the business at a rate that is both challenging and manageable, leading the market with innovation, professionalism and adaptability.
4. Social Responsibility – To provide free services to all communities faced with environmental hazards and risks in South Africa
OCCUSAF offers three main categories of service, corresponding to what industry experts have identified as the primary opportunities in SHEQ Training and consulting services:
Daily (Temporary Professional Aid) – The less traditional sort of short-term assignment helping a company solves an occupational risk problem (trouble shooting) or any other related problem. This includes both emergency and non- emergency professional assistance.
Staff Competence: We boast of Instructors and consultants who have been in the field for a period of as long as 20 years, and have effectively trained in South Africa and the SADDC region.
Project (Bail-out or Specific Skill) – This will include such things as consulting on construction projects, Risk assessments, Inspections, plant commissioning etc and major disaster recovery incidents.
Temporary Professional Aid
• Short term assignments finding solutions for businesses –this is noted as our largest market.
Specific Skill – the largest area is in Occupational Health & Safety Management, the second largest area
• Legislative compliance
• Occupational Health & Safety
• Occupational Hygiene
• Risk Management
• Environmental Management
• Behavioral Engineering/ Management
• Contractor/ Client Management
• Maintenance/ Monitoring